We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Monday, January 7, 2013

Catching Up

I am back to announce the winners and top 3 from challenges #121, #123, & #124.  With the holiday season behind us now maybe things will get back to normal (or as normal as can be). 

The winner and top 3 from challenge #121 are...

The winner of the Inked Treasures sponsor prize is...

FIONA


The top three from challenge #121 in no particular order are...

REBECCA

VICKY

VALOU250809

The winners and top 3 from challenge #123


The winner of the Kenny K Downloads sponsor prize is...

ANGELA JERVIS


The winner of the Digi Garden sponsor prize is...

KAREN


The top 3 from challenge #123 in no particular order are...

SUNSHINE HONEYBEE

LEEANN

BETTINA

The winner and top 3 from challenge #124 are...
 The winner of the Di's Digi Download sponsor prize is...

MADE BY MANDY 

The top 3 from challenge #124 in no particular order are...

NANCY BROWN

BEV COLE

MICHELLE B
Congratulations to all of the winners and top 3 from each of these challenges.  *Winners please contact Mary at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com and she will provide you with the information that you need to collect your prize.  Please put the number of the challenge that you won on in the subject line of your email.  Our winner's and top 3 badges are in the sidebar if you would like to place them on your blogs.

To enter our current challenge please scroll down

9 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you for selecting me as a prize winner. Woo Hoo! I sent my email to Mary already. I enjoy playing at 2 Sisters, fun challenges.

Crafting Vicky said...

wow I'm so excited to have been a top 3! Thank you very much!!! I'm off to but the badge on my blog ;)

Leeann said...

Thanks for the top 3 badge! I will "wear" it with pride :)

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for selecting my Snowman Tag in Ch123 Krafty Christmas.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Michelle B. said...

Very excited to win Top 3, thank you! I will proudly display your badge!

Fiona said...

woo hoo...thanks for picking me as a winner...and well done to everybody else too.

Fi
x

ang said...

thanks for picking me as a winner, sorry not been in touch before not been well this week. thanks again really got my day off to a good start angxxxx

Anonymous said...

Please answer both questions completely:. . What's the easiest way to make sure that if I copyright something, that it's mine without have to copyright each article or blog individually?. . ALSO: . . I'm a poet and I want to copyright my work without have to pay "per poem" - how can I do that, but also be able to get things copyrighted regularly?.
[url=http://www.bonoforbet.com/]mas[/url]

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a
quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind.

I was interested to find out how you center yourself and
clear your mind before writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting
my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like
the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints?
Many thanks!

Also visit my website cost for a private jet